Marketing Internship: Digital Content (growth hacking and writing a huge plus!)
Are you ready for a Marketing internship in a fast-paced and innovative and education technology company? Join AIETA, an early stage software company in the process of identifying product-market fit, a huge global community, as well as a fun and exciting work environment.
We are searching for a current college student who is enthusiastic to learn more about the education industry. This internship will require problem-solving, creative thinking, and offers a chance for professional evolution based upon feedback. This internship could result in the offer of a full-time, salaried position (depending upon performance and availability).
Interns will have the freedom to develop your own ideas as you work alongside our Marketing team to create digital content for AIETA's online community. By the end of this internship, the participant (you) will gain experience and skills that will be advantageous to anyone hoping to jumpstart their career in high technology.
This position reports to the CEO and works alongside Marketing Team Members.
Overview of Responsibilities:
We have many projects that require different skill sets. If your experience strongly matches with any of the following apply!
- Business Development Strategist
- SEO/SEM - Help in reviewing keywords and ads.
- Create paid advertisements on social media channels like Facebook and Instagram
- Content Creator
- Produce engaging video and written content
- Create written content in the form of scripts, blog posts, email campaigns, etc.
- Generate ideas to boost brand visibility
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist with field events such as tradeshows, training, user groups and thought leadership.
To be seriously considered, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a current college student, or have plans to be enrolled during the course of this internship.
- Must be located within the Bay Area in California
- Must be 18+
- Must have experience in at least ONE of the following:
- Posting ads on social media channels
- Written experience in the form of a blog, email campaign, or script writing
The most competitive applicants will have at least some of the following skills, attributes, and interests:
- Familiarity with marketing concepts and principles
- Audio/Video production
- Creating webinars/tutorials
- Social Media management to enhance community outreach and brand promotion
- Data management
- Previous experience in a role which handles communications, marketing, and/or PR.
- A genuine passion for marketing
- This is an unpaid internship with a stipend for commuting to our San Francisco Office
- This is a short-term internship with a predefined duration
- The Marketing Intern is NOT guaranteed a full-time position upon completion of the internship
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
Hours per week: