is an LA fintech company on a mission to make investing fair for everyone. Our team is solving a huge problem that requires big-picture thinkers who are motivated to make a real difference through their work.
As our Performance Marketing Manager, you will head up all marketing initiatives to generate leads for our SaaS business.
What you’ll do
- Manage our paid search, social, display, content, and retargeting to create a high demand for Altruist’s product and cultivate cold leads to warm leads and ultimately customers
- Analyze and solve complex problems spanning multiple user personas
- Own the end-to-end marketing funnel from initial conception to delivery and maintenance
- Work within defined timelines to prioritize your work for maximum impact
- Know your metrics inside and out and communicate progress and key milestones to relevant stakeholders
What you’ll need
- 6+ years of experience in marketing modern SaaS products across B2B and B2C use cases
- Fluency in creating drip campaigns and workflows in leading marketing software (Hubspot experience a huge plus)
- A strong portfolio of work that demonstrates experience with the full range of product and brand marketing, with a heavy emphasis on the technical side
- A love for analyzing data and tweaking campaigns to test your hypotheses
- Fluency in major ad networks
- A strong writing background with the ability to push out insatiable copy on the regular
- Ability to collaborate with product and engineering, combined with an ownership mentality over your work
- Affinity for a fast-paced, early-stage environment
- Local to the LA area
What you’ll get
At Altruist you’ll work with a talented group of hungry creators looking to disrupt our industry. You’ll be given the freedom to do your best work alongside down-to-earth developers, designers, and thinkers who are at the leading edge of their discipline.
We offer top-of-the-line health benefits, 401(k) with employer match, a competitive salary, and a flexible schedule including unlimited vacation time. Our office is located in the heart of Venice on Abbot Kinney.
You’ll join a proven founding team that is backed by one of the most storied VCs in the US, Venrock. Together, we’re going to fix the broken parts of finance and investing (most of it).