is an LA fintech company on a mission to make financial advice better for everyone. We’re looking to hire an entrepreneurial and technical Product Manager to drive the roadmap for our 3rd party software integrations and APIs. If you're passionate about building meaningful products and experiences that have a real impact on people’s lives then we want to hear from you.
What you’ll do
- Lead the roadmap for Altruist’s integrations with major Financial Services Software products, including CRM, Financial Planning, and Portfolio Analysis.
- Specify requirements and designs for product integrations by conducting market research supported by customer visits, focus groups, and surveys.
- Collaborate closely with the engineering team to publish and productize Altruist’s internal APIs.
- Collaborate with our quantitative research team to define the vision and roadmap for Altruist Intelligence, a recommendation engine for Financial Advisors that presents opportunities for them to improve client outcomes.
- Foster and maintain relationships with current and potential partners.
- Own and drive key product metrics, including product adoption, CSAT of integrations, and overall NPS.
- Work within aggressive timelines to prioritize your work for maximum impact
- Eventually become an expert in investment management, serving as a subject matter expert to all departments
What you’ll need
- 5+ years of product management experience for a SaaS product
- 5+ years product management experience in APIs and integrations
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills and ability to interact persuasively with engineering and design teams
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Affinity for a fast-paced, early-stage environment
- Prior financial services experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (computer science or engineering)
What you’ll get
At Altruist you’ll work with a talented group of hungry creators looking to disrupt our industry. You’ll be given the freedom to do your best work alongside down-to-earth developers, designers, and thinkers who are at the leading edge of their craft.
We offer top-of-the-line health benefits, 401(k) with employer match, a competitive salary, and a flexible schedule including unlimited vacation time. You’ll join at the ground floor and have the opportunity to make your mark and have a real say in how we build products. Our office is located in the heart of Venice on Abbot Kinney Blvd.
You’ll join a proven founding team with significant venture backing by Venrock
. Together, we’re going to fix the broken parts of finance and investing (most of it).