Based in San Francisco, the Marketing Director will report into Co-Founder and CEO Michael Coates. This multidisciplinary role will drive the founding efforts of the marketing program across multiple disciplines including account based marketing lead generation, product marketing and brand marketing. The Marketing Director will play a crucial role in the creation and growth of the marketing strategy for the company in close coordination with Altitude leadership. This role will also own execution with a desire to build the program and team as the company grows.
This is a data driven role where marketing strategies are created with particular measurable outcomes and campaign performance is evaluated analytically. The ideal candidate for this role will have deep expertise in one or more marketing domains along with professional exposure to other domains and an interest to grow across all of the marketing areas.
- Lead the development and execution of marketing strategies (product marketing, brand marketing, ABM lead generation, conferences & events) to achieve or exceed goals and objectives.
- Lead the marketing efforts in creating ways to monitor all stages of the acquisition funnel
- Design and execute multi-channel communication strategies (including paid social and search campaigns) for diverse customer audiences including executives, administrators, and a variety of users.
- Identify, negotiate, and manage agencies and partnerships to support growth objectives
- Track competitive activities, proactively develop key marketing campaigns
- Work with product and engineering teams to drive requirements for our funnel analytics, event tracking, and overall performance marketing
- Work with internal teams to establish data requirements and any new necessary processes for tracking customer marketing success.
- Deep expertise in one or more marketing domains (account based marketing lead generation, product marketing, brand marketing)
- Proven success developing and executing go-to-market plans for SaaS or cloud services
- Track record of methodical optimization of campaigns through experimentation and metrics based performance analysis
- Demonstrated track record in crafting compelling messaging, content, and campaigns throughout a product's lifecycle
- Attention to detail and the ability to prioritize multiple parallel delivery schedules.
- Experience driving complex projects with multiple stakeholders to completion.
- The ability to work independently and across multi-disciplined teams.
- Significant experience with hubspot (email campaigns, sequences, workflows)
- Experience with Google Analytics, MixPanel, ABM platform software
- Previous experience driving marketing programs from scratch at startup is a plus!
Altitude Networks provides companies with the data security they need to safely use collaboration SaaS (GSuite, Box, Dropbox, Office365 etc) without the threat of data loss, theft or inadvertent sharing with unauthorized individuals.
Altitude Networks is founded by Michael Coates, former CISO of Twitter and 15 year veteran in the information security space, and Amir Kavousian, Stanford PhD and former data scientist from CapitalOne ML fraud team. We are a BusinessInsider Top 30 CyberSecurity Startup in 2019, backed by prominent Silicon Valley Venture Capital.
Altitude Networks is proud to offer the following benefits:
Health, Dental, Vision, PTO, Parental Leave Policy, 401K, Commuter/Parking Benefits, Short/Long Term Disability, Friday Team Lunch, and One Medical Membership, Unlimited Coffee & Kambucha