Sr. Sales Development Representative
AltiSales is looking for excellent SDRs that have been top performers at their previous or current company.
The job is 100% remote, but we want you to have an amazing office, so "hello Co-working!"
Why join us?
We pay top of market base salaries and really high commissions, so our best performers make top dollar.
You’ll be a dedicated sales development rep for one of our clients.
AltiSales has taken the dreadful and boring parts of sales development out of the role. You will not need to source your own leads or data, they’re all provided to you. You will not need to fight with your boss or VP of Sales about the quality of the demos.
We also have a full career path, training sessions twice a week and promotions laid out for you. Have you heard of the SDR Presidents Club yet
?Who leads this company?
AltiSales was founded in 2012 by Tito Bohrt, who himself spent over a year making cold calls, and over 6 years in Sales Development. Tito has hired and trained over 100 SDRs including some of the best performers at public companies like Citrix. Today Tito leads AltiSales and writes articles for Sales Hacker, Forbes, and his personal blog on LinkedIn. AltiSales is a company dedicated to Sales Development excellence.
Excited to join us? here’s what you will need...
Commitment to Our Core Values:
- Excellence: Results, not effort. How much, how quickly and how well you do your work matter much more than how many hours you’re in the office.
- Ownership & Accountability: We behave like owners. We never wait to be told what to do, or feel like “it’s not our job” to go above and beyond. We act as the CEOs of our campaigns and are always self-motivating, self-improving, self-disciplined. We make tough decisions without agonizing. We question actions inconsistent with our values.
- Customer Centricity: We strive to make every customer successful because their success is our success. Empathy is our default. We work hard to augment our clients growth day-in and day-out. We pride ourselves on making a tangible impact on our customers lives and businesses
- Common Sense: We believe that excessive rules make our company less agile and adaptable in a constantly changing world, and therefore we prioritize common sense.
- Team not Family: We behave as a professional sports team. We want the best player in every position and try to hire top talent or those with high potential, spend lot of time, effort and money to develop our people, and we also cut smartly if our players are not performing, to optimize team performance, and maintain a high achievement culture.
- Company > Team > Individual: We seek what is best for our clients and our company, rather than what is best for our group or ourselves. Even when that means "closing the vault." We are ego-less in the search for the best ideas. We communicate directly and practice radical candor to help others and share information openly.
- Reach out to new prospects via phone and email. 100 calls per day are expected.
- Set up high quality meetings where the value of the offering has been explained
- Join Sales Representatives (AEs) on calls, takes notes and familiarize yourself with the products we offer
- Demonstrate that you were one of the top reps at your last job. We do not hire anyone who wasn’t in the 80th percentile of performance (proof required during interview)
- Excellent verbal and written communication (to be tested during interview)
- A growth mindset. A desire to learn and be better every day.
- Willingness to learn and adapt constantly
- Willingness to contribute ideas and help your peers
- Impeccable work ethic to make 100 high quality calls per day
- Good phone skills (to be tested during interview).
Nice to haves:
- Salesforce knowledge
- Previous Outreach.io experience (SalesLoft or similar software help too)
- SDR Presidents club: Hit your revenue numbers and every quarter we fly you to Cancun / Cabo / Vegas / Punta Cana / Costa Rica to meet with the team, scuba dive / whitewater raft / bungee jump / swim with dolphins, while you enjoy a steak dinner, cheer with a glass of champagne and get recognized as a top performing SDR!
- People: Work for the most amazing and highest performing sales development team
- Work/life balance: Open vacation policy. Take off anytime as long as you’re hitting goals
- Location: Work from anywhere you’d like. We pay your coworking space costs and buy any equipment you need.
- Gym/Fitness stipend
- Unlimited professional Development budget: Do you want to grab sales books, attend conferences, or develop yourself further to be a better sales person? We’ll cover 100% of the costs
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.