We're an innovative, alternative energy solution and technology driven company. We have an immediate full-time opening for an enthusiastic, sharp, progress-driven team member to support our expansion into emerging markets and technologies. If you are looking to be part of a team of positive and progressive thinkers, we’d like to speak to you.
Location: Kansas City, MO
The purpose of this position is to extend Altever's market coverage by engaging with contacts and moving them through the sales funnel. They will be active participants in territory and national marketing planning to support the team and will be a future candidate for transition into sales or marketing roles.
Essential Functions and Basic Duties:
- Assist in planning call, email and social activities to nurture contacts into sales Leads using the most efficient means, in collaboration with the Marketing and Sales Management.
- Engage and Qualify leads through proper means (calling, phone campaigns, email actions, etc.).
- Pass qualified leads to appropriate Sales resource for sales stage execution.
- Regularly review contact to lead pipeline and progression. Proactively give qualitative and quantitative feedback to Marketing on campaign effectiveness.
- Support follow up on aging/stagnant leads and help to identify opportunities to re-energize back into an active sales cycles.
- Plan, call and email activities in close alignment with marketing and sales for most efficient opportunity acceleration.
- Data entry and use of CRM and social media tools to manage and report on activities, progress and success.
- High school education or GED equivalent required.
- Computer application software knowledge preferred (e.g. Google G Suite, GMail, Docs, Sheets, Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Relate to customers and other personnel in a professional, courteous manner.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Attention to detail with an emphasis on quality and efficiency.
Compensation: $17-$20/Hr + Bonus + Benefits
Job Type: Full-time
To apply, please provide resume and cover letter.