- Take high-volume inbound calls to assist Individuals with Child Care Benefits
- Respond to telephone or written correspondence inquiries from members and/or providers within established time frames utilizing current reference materials and available resources
- Provide assistance to members and/or providers regarding registration and navigation for benefits
- Process written customer correspondence and provide the appropriate level of timely follow up
- Maintain performance and quality standards based on established call center metrics including turn-around times
- Provide top-level Customer Service!
- 6 months of previous Call Center experience required. 1 Year experience required preferred.
- Strong Customer Service Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to pass a 7 year background check
- Ability to type at least 25 words per minute
- Full Health, Dental, and Vision benefit options.
- Supplemental Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Schedule: M-F with No Weekends!
- Salary: $12.00