AltaStaff is on the look out for a Employer Out Reach Coordinator for our client located in the Chicago Loop. This is a full-time opportunity, Monday- Friday, with a set schedule; 8:00 A.M. to 5 P.M.
We are looking for individuals that have great communications skills, ability to multitask, work well with others as well as independently.
Works with new hire website inquiries, data analysis, comprehensive employer outreach, and presentation skills critical - both telephone and by webinar.
• Conducts outreach to employer community (New Hire, eIWO, onsite demonstrations, etc).
• Implements methods to track employer new hire reporting.
• Serves as the primary liaison to IDES and DCSS.
• Contacts employers for follow –up on incomplete new hire reporting’s.
• Issues notifications to employers determined to have failed to report their new hires within 20 days of hire.
• Two years of related experience preferably in the area of child support enforcement.
• Working knowledge of computer systems and strong computer literacy
• Ability to work under strict production timeframes.
• Ability to speak clearly, answer questions and gather information over the telephone in a professional and courteous manner.
• Ability to research and locate information from a variety of sources.
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline oriented work environment.
• Ability to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously.
• Must be able to work as a team member, as well as independently.
• Conducted cold and warm calls; knowledge and experience in marketing efforts.
Education required: High School Degree or equivalent
Salary: $12.00 /hour