We are looking for individuals who possess conflict resolution skills, problem solving, and team work skills to apply within an inbound call center.
This opportunity is Full-Time, Monday - Friday with a set schedule 8:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
The purpose of the Customer Service Representative is to effectively and efficiently resolve issues and inquiries via an inbound telephone call while creating a positive experience for the customer.
Hourly Pay Rate: $12.00/hour
Health, Dental, Vision
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Quarterly Bonuses of up to $400.00
- Be available to answer inbound telephone calls to Customer Service.
- Research and resolve customer issues and respond to inquiries promptly and accurately
- Clearly document customer inquiry and resolution in appropriate computer systems.
- Forwards case-specific inquiries and issues to appropriate staff or unit, when necessary.
- Generate and submit forms and/or documents to customers, as needed.
- Maintain quality and compliance standards as stipulated by contractual obligation.
- Regularly communicate and update Supervisor/Sr. Administrators on case status and production issues.
- Maintain strict adherence to all policies and procedures.
- Maintain confidentiality and security of case information.
- Meet all standards established for this position. Performs various tasks as assigned by Supervisor or Management.
- Must be able to read, write, speak Spanish and English
- Previous Call Center experience required. 1 Year experience required
- Strong Customer Service Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to pass a 7 year background check
- Ability to type at least 25 words per minute