Trace is a video platform for youth sports. Our apps have become integral to the lives of hundreds of thousands of passionate athletes all over the world who want to review and relive their athletic moments.
Trace is looking for an ambitious, curious mind to join our Inside Sales Team. We’re growing really quickly and you’ll be an early, integral member of a team that will triple in size over the next year. Working alongside a team of three people, you’ll be selling a very unique product to soccer teams, directors, leagues, and events around the country. We’ve created a unique product that is leading the market, and we are solving problems that no one has solved before. Come join our growing team and help define and lead our growth. We’re looking for drive and a sense of fun as we work towards removing friction from youth sports video!
- Organize and triage leads based on value and priority
- Set and achieve quarterly sales targets.
- Regular reporting (weekly) on key performance metrics.
- Drive adoption and retention of Trace among soccer clubs and teams.
- Travel to soccer tournaments and events at least once per quarter
- 2+ years of prior sales experience
- Comfort with and experience in a sales CRM
- Strong written and spoken communication on technical topics
- Experience with making outbound phone calls daily
- Prior sales experience in the tech space
- Background in soccer (coaching or playing) or former athlete