Trace is a video platform for youth sports. Our apps have become integral to the lives of hundreds of thousands of passionate athletes all over the world who want to review and relive their athletic moments.
Trace is looking for an ambitious, curious mind to join our Inside Sales Team. We’re growing really quickly and you’ll be an early, integral member of a team that will triple in size over the next year. As a Sales Development Representative, you'll be responsible for building our pipeline and qualifying leads. This is a great place to start for someone looking to enter the tech world and learn sales. We’re looking for drive and a sense of fun as we work towards removing friction from youth sports video!
- Organize and build the sales pipeline
- Set meetings and demos for our account executive team
- Regular reporting (weekly) on key performance metrics.
- 0 - 2 years of prior sales experience
- Strong written and spoken communication on technical topics
- Prior sales experience in the tech space
- Background in soccer (coaching or playing) or former athlete in club sports