Alliance of Therapy Specialists, Inc., and Home Health Partners - Denver, CO. Full-time, Part-time, Contract
We are looking for energetic, creative, independent and positive full-time and part-time OTs, PTs, SLPs and nurses.
Our company is an accredited home health agency with 27 years of experience, full-time admin staff, and competitive pay. As a member of our team, you establish your own hours, creating a work-life balance to suit your individual needs. You work as though you were self-employed, with the support of dedicated office staff whose only job is to assist you with referrals, billing, compliance, medical records, and educational support.
If you are interested in home health and want to work for our therapist owned-and-operated home health agency, apply now to join our amazing team!
Compensation and Benefits Include:
- Competitive per-visit compensation which increases with experience, as well as productivity-based incentive packages
- SLP-CFs receive a salary plus per-visit compensation
- Continuing Education reimbursement
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(K) Retirement Plan
Responsibilities and Duties
Your compassion, experience, and expertise will be essential as you perform the following job duties:
- Evaluate clients in the home environment
- Provide family-centered intervention to a variety of pediatric populations
- Promptly document electronic visit notes and evaluation reports
- Attend quarterly meetings for additional training and/or educational opportunities
- Schedule visits based on your preferred location, days of the week, and time of day
- Coordinate care with physicians and other skilled disciplines
- Provide patient and family education and training
- Maintain professional license to practice within the State of Colorado and national certification, as appropriate
Required or Preferred Experience: Experience with pediatric populations is required, home health experience preferred.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.