Allegheny Science & Technology (AST) is seeking an Acquisition Support Specialist to support an DoD/IC customer by assisting with coordination and review of documents needed for procurement packages to include Statements of Work, Market Research, Requests for Information, Determination and Findings, Independent Government Cost Estimates, Acquisition Plans, Independent Government Cost Estimates (IGCEs), Request for Clarification review and responses, etc.
- Assist with evaluating and documenting proposal reviews, program/project milestone review planning and coordination, and creation of spreadsheets, database, presentation, media/graphics for reporting maintaining status updates.
- Coordination with NGA partner organizations for interdepartmental procurement actions (MIPRS) and assist financial team with funding document requirements and monitoring funding status.
- Assist CORs or TMs with travel request reviews and assist with tracking Government provided or contractor acquired assets and property management.
- Assist with development of Memorandum’s of Agreement, Service Level Agreement or other forms of Agreements in support of pending joint contracting activities and plans within NGA as well as with other organizations.
- Assist technical requirements personnel with understanding contracting processes and approaches.
- Assist with development and documenting of business processes for the team’s operations and overall business process improvement planning and suggestions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, Finance or other related fields to contract administration if preferred.
- Must have an Active TS/SCI Clearance.
- Must have 8 years of total experience and 6 years of specialized experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Government contracting or acquisition experience and ability to clearly define requirements.
- Demonstrated understanding of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and DoD FAR (DFAR)
- Cost/Price Analysis expertise.
- Ability to work in a dynamic work environment and being able to respond to short deadlines.
- Experience with DOD/IC Acquisition processes.
- Familiarity with the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency and the functional area of geospatial intelligence (GEOINT).
- Experience supporting advanced research and development activities and organizations.
- Government program, planning and budgeting and execution (PPBE) processes.
- Experience with agile acquisition processes.
Allegheny Science & Technology Corporation (AST) is one of America’s fastest-growing private, government services providers according to the Inc 500 and Washington Technology 2015 Fast 50; and an award winning, women-owned management and technology solutions company offering a broad range of services to customers including systems engineering; portfolio and program management; applied science and technology; data analytics and engineering; and knowledge and performance management.
AST has corporate operations in Tysons, VA and Bridgeport, WV; and offices in Washington, DC, Germantown, MD, Golden Colorado, Northern Virginia, Idaho Falls, ID, and Albuquerque, NM.
AST offers solutions to federal, state, and local governments, federal civilian agencies, and commercial clients. We also work in areas such as project management, financial analysis, software engineering, as well as training and simulation, and technical support.
AST provides career growth and development, a competitive compensation and benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, flexible spending account, life insurance and a 401(k) plan.
AST is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.