Allegheny Science & Technology (AST) is looking for a Senior Computer Network Operations (CNO) Developer for our IC customer at Ft. Meade, MD to design custom software tools and techniques on Windows or Linux platforms.
This person will be responsible for end-to-end design and development of custom software; have a firm understanding of how networks work; develop documentation pertinent to operating and supporting developed software and techniques; mentor and lead junior-level developers to accomplish mission objectives and solve real-time cyber challenges.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 4 years’ experience in computer science, information systems, or network engineering OR 8 years’ of relevant total experience can be substituted for a degree.
- An Active TS/SCI Clearance w/ Full-Scope Poly is Required.
- Must have 6 years’ of experience programming in C, C++, Assembly, and Python.
- Must have 5 years’ of experience developing in one or more of the following:
- Windows applications using Visual Studio or .NET environments.
- UNIX applications using make files or comparable build environments, Mission-applicable platforms.
- Must have 4 years’ experience with programming CNO tools and techniques.
- Must have 2 years of experience with network sockets programming and expert packet-level understanding of IP, TCP, and application-level protocols.
- Must have 2 years' of experience developing packet-level programs and expert packet-level understanding of IP, TCP, and application-level protocols.
- Has experience leading a team of developers.
- Has experience debugging software.
- Has experience creating and briefing technical presentations.
Allegheny Science & Technology Corporation (AST) is one of America’s fastest-growing private, government services providers according to the Inc 500 and Washington Technology 2015 Fast 50; and an award winning, women-owned management and technology solutions company offering a broad range of services to customers including systems engineering; portfolio and program management; applied science and technology; data analytics and engineering; and knowledge and performance management. AST has corporate operations in Tysons, VA and Bridgeport, WV; and offices in Washington, DC, Germantown, MD, Golden Colorado, Northern Virginia, Idaho Falls, ID, and Albuquerque, NM.
AST offers solutions to federal, state, and local governments, federal civilian agencies, and commercial clients. We also work in areas such as project management, financial analysis, software engineering, as well as training and simulation, and technical support.
AST provides career growth and development, a competitive compensation and benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, flexible spending account, life insurance and a 401(k) plan.
AST is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.