Allegheny Science & Technology (AST) is seeking a SharePoint Administrator to support an DoD/IC customer with replicating processes to capture mission, budget, and manpower requirements in an online portal (SharePoint lists/workflows or similar).
- Assist in the creation of data models (e.g. taxonomies, wire frames, etc.) to ensure capture of appropriate requirements data/metadata in customer-defined databases and/or tools.
- Identify and build linkages between requirements, budget/manpower allocations, contracts, and/or technology products (requirements traceability).
- Coordinate with other NGA offices to ensure SharePoint features and processes are standardized to allow for the framework to scale into the enterprise (e.g. GEOINT Broker, Enterprise RFI Dashboard, or similar).
- Assist in capturing new requirements and coordinating user needs analysis to generate a Priority Score within 7-days of receipt (maximum allowed is 30-days).
- Collect feedback from ST, CIO-T, GEOINT Broker, and other equities on implementation of the Content Conveyance strategy, employee climate, and other outreach/engagement efforts.
- Create survey template that allow ST leadership to collect responses electronically from across ST and other offices.
- Publish feedback responses in a graphical format that can be shared in an online environment.
- Fulfill data requests in support of the Olympus governance and operations models.
- Create and administer requirements-based content for SharePoint sites and pages for ST customers.
- Provide metrics feedback to Performance Manager.
- Must have 12 years of total experience and 8 years of specialized experience in similar roles.
- Must have an Active TS/SCI Clearance.
- Experience utilizing the Critical Path Method (CPM) to manage a fully sequenced, resource loaded project schedule.
- Experience conducting risk management for technical, business and programmatic risks or issues.
- Experience implementing risk handling techniques and communicating results with recommended mitigation options.
- Master's degree or higher in management, or equivalent.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent certification.
- Experience with the application of Project Management Institute (PMI) tools and techniques.
- Experience performing project lifecycle tasks per the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK), Projects in Controlled Environments (PRTNCE2) or equivalent.
Allegheny Science & Technology Corporation (AST) is one of America’s fastest-growing private, government services providers according to the Inc 500 and Washington Technology 2015 Fast 50; and an award winning, women-owned management and technology solutions company offering a broad range of services to customers including systems engineering; portfolio and program management; applied science and technology; data analytics and engineering; and knowledge and performance management.
AST has corporate operations in Tysons, VA and Bridgeport, WV; and offices in Washington, DC, Germantown, MD, Golden Colorado, Northern Virginia, Idaho Falls, ID, and Albuquerque, NM.
AST offers solutions to federal, state, and local governments, federal civilian agencies, and commercial clients. We also work in areas such as project management, financial analysis, software engineering, as well as training and simulation, and technical support.
AST provides career growth and development, a competitive compensation and benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, flexible spending account, life insurance and a 401(k) plan.
AST is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.