Allegheny Science & Technology (AST) is seeking a Sr. Program Budget Analyst to support an DoD/IC customer by advising and assisting the GEOINT Services Office in budget development and business management activities in accordance with stated financial management processes and principles as aligned to GEOINT Services Office technical baseline.
- Advise the Program Manager (PM) throughout the acquisition life-cycle, to include review of Requests for Change (RFCs), Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs), Crisis Requirements (NCATS), related security Certification and Accreditation (C&A) activities, development, testing, transition, and operations.
- Review purchase requests and procurement documentation to ensure compliance with NGA and DoD financial and acquisition policy.
- Assist the GEOINT Services Office with ensuring financial information is accurate and current.
- Assist the GEOINT Services Office in tracking the status of different appropriations.
- Provide the GEOINT Services Office with subtask level reporting of the program/projects funds.
- Coordinate and advise on proposal documents.
- Review and provide technical assessment of Program Management Office (PMO) cost estimates.
- Provide SME support on daily technical issues and future requirements activities as related to the planning, programming, budgeting, and execution.
- Coordinate and participate in TEMs between GEOINT Services Office, contractor and NGA segments to resolve issues, implement new Request for Changes (RFC), and address external organization’s questions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Math, or a related financial field, or equivalent work experience.
- Must have an Active TS/SCI Clearance.
- Must have 8 years of total experience and 6 years of specialized experience.
- Master degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Math, or a related financial field.
- Experience with acquisition of government systems.
- Familiar and practical knowledge of the Federal, NGA, and/or GEOINT Services Office budgeting and financial processes and tools(planning, programming, budgeting, and
- Understanding of the geospatial intelligence mission and its contributions to the IC.
- Familiarity and practical application with NGA and GEOINT Services Office systems architecture component and processes and the linkages to planning, programming, budgeting, and execution.
- Knowledge of NGA processes and tools, to include Financial Management, Systems Engineering, Acquisition, Configuration Management, Readiness, and Security.
Allegheny Science & Technology Corporation (AST) is one of America’s fastest-growing private, government services providers according to the Inc 500 and Washington Technology 2015 Fast 50; and an award winning, women-owned management and technology solutions company offering a broad range of services to customers including systems engineering; portfolio and program management; applied science and technology; data analytics and engineering; and knowledge and performance management.
AST has corporate operations in Tysons, VA and Bridgeport, WV; and offices in Washington, DC, Germantown, MD, Golden Colorado, Northern Virginia, Idaho Falls, ID, and Albuquerque, NM.
AST offers solutions to federal, state, and local governments, federal civilian agencies, and commercial clients. We also work in areas such as project management, financial analysis, software engineering, as well as training and simulation, and technical support.
AST provides career growth and development, a competitive compensation and benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, flexible spending account, life insurance and a 401(k) plan.
AST is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.