Allegheny Science & Technology (AST) is seeking a SCRUM Team Communications Specialist to support an DoD/IC customer by participating in strategic planning activities designed to formulate and document the long-term vision and goals of the agency.
- Coordinate and participate in design, development, and deployment meetings to ensure requirements are correctly defined.
- Facilitate the accurate capture and definition of user stories into the Agile development environment.
- Participate in the definition and documentation of search Capabilities Office web service pathways to enable enterprise-wide discovery of GEOINT related web services.
- Develop, support, and maintain X Capabilities website content as needed for the PMO-owned site sections related to the Developer’s Landing page to include API’s and developer events, About and Support (FAQs, Glossary, Tutorials).
- Support development and maintenance of GEOINT Services API playbook for each API Management Platform deployment environment.
- Assist in the development of Service Level Agreement (SLA) and Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) documents between GEOINT Services API Management and external systems and content providers to facilitate the successful integration and maintenance of web services.
- Create and maintain Baseline Capabilities document and update documentation through each baseline release to accurately reflect new system capabilities and functionality.
- Maintain routine interface with the Globe.
- Prepare and present briefing materials as needed for Project milestones as defined in the PMF.
- Technical review and assessments of current DoD and IC community efforts in the area of Web Service API management as they relate to X Design GEOINT Services API.
- Must have an Active TS/SCI Clearance.
- Experience executing DoD or IC Acquisition Program management.
- Experience writing Acquisition and CM related documents and understanding the intent of such documents (for example: SOW, RFC, ECPs, SRDs and CONOPS).
- Knowledge of the DoD or IC requirements management process.
- Knowledge of discovery programs, initiatives and architectures with emphasis on geospatial information.
Allegheny Science & Technology Corporation (AST) is one of America’s fastest-growing private, government services providers according to the Inc 500 and Washington Technology 2015 Fast 50; and an award winning, women-owned management and technology solutions company offering a broad range of services to customers including systems engineering; portfolio and program management; applied science and technology; data analytics and engineering; and knowledge and performance management.
AST has corporate operations in Tysons, VA and Bridgeport, WV; and offices in Washington, DC, Germantown, MD, Golden Colorado, Northern Virginia, Idaho Falls, ID, and Albuquerque, NM.
AST offers solutions to federal, state, and local governments, federal civilian agencies, and commercial clients. We also work in areas such as project management, financial analysis, software engineering, as well as training and simulation, and technical support.
AST provides career growth and development, a competitive compensation and benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, flexible spending account, life insurance and a 401(k) plan.
AST is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.