Allegheny Science & Technology (AST) is looking for a Principal Tester for our IC customer at Ft. Meade, MD to build applications per the customers’ requirements.
Lead a team to design, develop, and test application software to fulfill unique requirements on Windows, Linux, Unix, or other specified platforms; build applications using a specified programming language per the customers’ requirements; build graphical user interfaces (GUIs) for custom applications; and respond to evolving requirements in an agile environment.
- Bachelor's Degree and Eight (8) years of experience programming with various object-oriented programming languages.
- An Acitve Top Secret/SCI Clearance w/ Full-Scope Poly is Required.
- Experience implementing software lifecycle management.
- Experience leading teams to design, develop, and test software on various platforms.
- Experience developing continuous integration and build environments for CNO tools.
- Position-specific Experience Requirements:
- Lead the development of software development projects
- Design, code, test, and deploy professional C, C++, and python projects
- Previous experience integrating tools with the overall data flow and data aggregation frameworks and systems a plus.
Position-specific Experience Requirements:
- Experience building, testing and deploying software.
- Strong triage experience.
- Ability to read C, C++, Python and Java.
- Ability to identify issues and report back to development teams.
Allegheny Science & Technology Corporation (AST) is one of America’s fastest-growing private, government services providers according to the Inc 500 and Washington Technology 2015 Fast 50; and an award winning, women-owned management and technology solutions company offering a broad range of services to customers including systems engineering; portfolio and program management; applied science and technology; data analytics and engineering; and knowledge and performance management. AST has corporate operations in Tysons, VA and Bridgeport, WV; and offices in Washington, DC, Germantown, MD, Golden Colorado, Northern Virginia, Idaho Falls, ID, and Albuquerque, NM.
AST offers solutions to federal, state, and local governments, federal civilian agencies, and commercial clients. We also work in areas such as project management, financial analysis, software engineering, as well as training and simulation, and technical support.
AST provides career growth and development, a competitive compensation and benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, flexible spending account, life insurance and a 401(k) plan.
AST is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.