Join ATP's CFI Academy to help prepare professional applicants for their flight instructor certificates. A two-week, comprehensive ground school–delivered by dedicated ground instructors–compliments flight training by ATP's senior instructor group.
As a 2-Year Flight Instructor, you will receive applicants for final ground and flight training, including one spin training flight, and endorsement for the checkride.
- 2-Year CFI
- CFII Preferred
- Experience in the PA-28-181, CE-172R/S preferred
- Able to evaluate subjects related to Single-Engine and Instrument ratings
- Able to conduct spin training in approved aircraft
- Excellent teaching and communication skills required
- Follow approved training curriculum and ensure students are trained to the highest standards
- Maintain student records and keep Training Support informed of student progress
Full-Time Pay & Benefits
ATP offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- $80,000/year starting salary ($60,000 base, plus approximately $20,000 in incentives for checkride passes)
- $15,000 Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Medical coverage (Employer pays 60% of total premiums)
- Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Critical Illness and Accident Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Enrollment (100% Vested with no employer contributions)
- 8 Paid Holidays (New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Thanksgiving Friday, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day)
- 13 Paid Time Off Days per Year (PTO is earned on an accrual based system, meaning you accumulate a little over 1 day of PTO for each month you work. Accrued PTO may be requested upon successful completion of 90 days of employment.)
- The physical demands described here must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is regularly required to talk, hear, see, stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms, lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.