ATP is seeking pilots to provide part-time simulator instruction in our ATP Certification Training Program course.
Classes will be held in Dallas, TX (at or near ATP Jet Simulation). Flexible scheduling will allow you to work part-time around your airline schedule.
- ATP Certificate with Multi-Engine Privileges
- 2 Years of Air Carrier experience:
- as PIC or SIC under part 121, OR
- as PIC in operations under §91.1053(a)(2)(i) or §135.243(a)(1)
- Hold at least one of:
- CL-65 type rating - not limited to SIC Privileges Only, OR
- Airbus A320 type rating - not limited to SIC Privileges Only
- $60/Hour for Simulator (FSTD) Training
Before being eligible to instruct in this FAA-approved program, you will have to participate in an ATP CTP instructor indoc training program in Dallas.