ATP is seeking pilots to provide part-time simulator instruction in our ATP Certification Training Program course.
Classes will be held in Dallas, TX (at or near ATP Jets). Flexible scheduling will allow you to work part-time around your airline schedule.
- ATP Certificate with Multi-Engine Privileges
- 2 Years of Air Carrier experience:
- as PIC or SIC under part 121, OR
- as PIC in operations under §91.1053(a)(2)(i) or §135.243(a)(1)
- Hold at least one of:
- CL-65 type rating - not limited to SIC Privileges Only, or
- B737 type rating - not limited to SIC Privileges Only, or
- A320 type rating - not limited to SIC Privileges Only
- $60/Hour for Simulator (FSTD) Training
Before being eligible to instruct in this FAA-approved program, you will have to participate in an ATP CTP instructor indoc training program in Dallas.