ATP Flight School is expanding and is conducting a National search for an Assistant Chief Flight Instructor.
- Must meet 141 Assistant Chief Instructor qualification requirements (1000 PIC & 50 Instrument)
- CFI Experience: 1.5 years and 750 hours
- Assist the Chief Instructor with Satellite Base with overall FAR Part 141 compliance
- Maintain paper and electronic student records
- Audit student records for graduation
- Perform course enrollments and graduations
- Certifying each student's training record, graduation certificate, stage check and end-of-course test reports, and recommendation for course completion
- Ensuring that each certificated flight instructor or certificated ground instructor passes an initial proficiency check prior to that instructor being assigned instructing duties in the school's approved training course, and thereafter that the instructor passes a recurrent proficiency check every 12 calendar months after the month in which the initial test was accomplished;
- Ensuring that each student accomplishes the required stage checks and end-of-course tests in accordance with the school's approved training course
- Maintaining training techniques, procedures, and standards for the school that are acceptable to the Administrator.
- Be available at the pilot school or, if away from the pilot school, be available by telephone, radio, or other electronic means during the time that training is given for an approved training course.
Pay & Benefits
- Pay: $50,000 annually or commensurate with experience
- ATP offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- $15,000 Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Medical coverage (Employer pays 60% of total premiums)
- Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Critical Illness and Accident Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Enrollment (100% Vested with no employer contributions)
- 8 Paid Holidays (New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Thanksgiving Friday, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day)
- 13 Paid Time Off Days per Year (PTO is earned on an accrual-based system, meaning you accumulate a little over 1 day of PTO for each month you work. Accrued PTO may be requested upon successful completion of 90 days of employment.)
- Normal hours are Monday thru Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Flexibility to work occasional evenings or weekends, as required
The physical demands described here must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is regularly required to talk, hear, see, stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms, lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.