ATP is seeking a Flight Operations Specialist to support its Flight Operations department with scheduling and monitoring flights for a fleet of nearly 400 aircraft nationwide at ATP’s Jacksonville Beach/Ponte Vedra Beach headquarters.
- Associate's Degree Required (Bachelor's Degree preferred)
- Aviation Experience Required (Licensed Dispatcher or Private Pilot preferred)
- Excellent Communication Skills Required
- Customer Service Experience Preferred
- Support flight operations by coordinating aircraft, students, and instructor resources with weather and operational needs.
- Schedule and track flights for almost 400 aircraft nationwide.
- Coordinate scheduled maintenance and repositioning of aircraft.
- Provide a high level of customer service to customers in the cross-country phase of training.
- Assist with airline, hotel, and ground transportation needs for flight crews.
Pay & Benefits
- Pay commensurate with experience
- ATP offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- $15,000 Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Medical coverage (Employer pays 60% of total premiums)
- Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Critical Illness and Accident Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Enrollment (100% Vested with no employer contributions)
- 8 Paid Holidays (New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Thanksgiving Friday, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day)
- 13 Paid Time Off Days per Year (PTO is earned on an accrual based system, meaning you accumulate a little over 1 day of PTO for each month you work. Accrued PTO may be requested upon successful completion of 90 days of employment.)
- Able to work nights and weekends
The physical demands described here must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is regularly required to talk, hear, see, stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms, lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.