You are a strong mobile app developer who welcomes both engineering and maintenance tasks. Your primary focus will be to implement new user interfaces and features together with automated unit and integration tests.
You will be working with our candid and collaborative team, where your knowledge and advice about application architecture and the newest mobile technologies will be highly appreciated. The code you write will need to be cleanly organized and of the highest quality. You’ll also help ensure solid application performance and an excellent user experience.
In your application, you might find it beneficial to include a link to work you've done professionally, on your own or specific apps/projects
- Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
- Fixing bugs and performance problems
- Writing clean, readable, and testable code
- Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions
- Understanding mobile app design guidelines on each platform and being aware of their differences
- Extensive knowledge of mobile app development. This includes the whole process, from the first line of code to publishing in the store(s)
- Deep knowledge of Android & iOS
- Proficiency with writing automated tests
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and mobile libraries for networking
- Familiarity with the JSON format is a MUST-HAVE
- Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications
- Strong knowledge of architectural patterns—MVP, MVC, MVVM, and Clean Architecture—and the ability to choose the best solution for the app
- Familiarity with Git is a MUST-HAVE
- Familiarity with push notifications is a Must-HAVE
- Deep familiarity with Flutter/Dart and interoperability gets high preference
- Familiarity with bluetooth, beacon, GPS technologies is a NICE-TO-HAVE aka bonus points if you have this experience
Education and Experience Requirements?
We have open Exp/Edu requirements and believe all self-starters who know how to work on a team will fit in well. You ideally have a few years of solid mobile app development, but don't be discouraged to apply if you're an expert or if you're pretty skilled and looking for a company to grow with.
- Projects-apps the team can review: highly encouraged to include in application
Alertus Career Advantages:
- Competitive Salary
- Professional Growth
- Generous Vacation Plan
- Being Part of a Fast-Paced and Growing Company Setting
- Rewarding Experience Improving the Lives and Safety of Others
- Regular Company Social and Teambuilding Events
- Circle of Excellence Rewards Trip
EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V
ALERTUS TECHNOLOGIES IS AN E-VERIFY EMPLOYER