We are seeking new members of our Impact Analytics team at Aledade to guide intervention strategy and development, evaluate the impact of Aledade’s population health interventions, and use innovative methods to answer pressing business questions. The Analyst will work closely with all divisions of the company including executive leadership, product development and adoption, ACO growth and operations, and technology. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in health care analytics, an understanding of population health strategies, and a passion for having a direct impact on primary care practices and contributing to a data-driven organization.
If you are passionate about transforming the healthcare system into one that best serves the needs of patients, doctors, and society, we’d love for you to join us!
Who We Are:
Aledade is a leader in population health that is using innovative, value based solutions to transform the way physicians interact with their patients. We are on a mission to change healthcare for the better and solve complex problems within the healthcare system.
We follow the simple but radical idea that Aledade only succeeds when our partner practices succeed. From our cutting-edge technology platform to practice transformation services, we provide physicians with everything they need to create and run an accountable care organization (ACO
), revamping the way they practice and getting them back to where they should be: quarterbacking their patients’ health care!
Our customized solutions help clinicians in communities across America preserve their autonomy, deliver better care to their patients, reduce overall costs, and keep independent physician practices flourishing.
As a Senior Data Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Driving organizational learning about which population health interventions achieve cost savings and improved health outcomes in Aledade’s network of independent primary care practices. Design and conduct pilot studies and observational analyses. Work across teams at Aledade and with external partners to design field experiments, including randomization and quasi-experimental approaches. Monitor study implementation and data collection. Execute rapid cycle data analyses.
- Designing and execute descriptive and predictive analyses to identify opportunities to improve care delivery, contribute to population health product development, and inform Aledade’s growth strategy.
- Employ predictive analysis techniques to target population health interventions and identify strategies that are likely to succeed.
- Working with teams across Aledade to identify implications of analysis results and translate findings into action. Develop dashboards, reports, and data visualizations that communicate insights from the data and inspire action.
- Presenting analysis results to internal and external audiences, including company executives, product development and ACO operations teams, and clinical staff at Aledade and in our partner practices.
- Contributing to broader dissemination of learnings via external publications, conferences, and other venues as applicable.
- Serving as subject matter expert on study design and quantitative analysis methods. Provide consultation services to other analysts and members of other teams across Aledade. Mentor staff in areas of expertise.
What We Value:
- Preferred qualifications:
- Excellent quantitative analysis abilities, grounded in epidemiology, biostatistics, econometrics, health informatics, health care analytics or related field.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct nuanced analyses to produce accurate and unbiased results and tell the story of those results in data visualizations and reports.
- Expertise in descriptive and predictive analysis methods. Experience with regression and classification techniques.
- Experience with causal analysis including designing and conducting experimental and quasi-experimental studies (e.g., randomized trials; regression discontinuity, difference-in-differences, instrumental variables, and matched designs).
- Deep experience with health care data sources such as claims, electronic health record, event notification, clinical, and patient reported data.
- Advanced data manipulation skills, including a strong foundation in SQL programming.
- Knowledge of standard methods for measuring health care utilization, spending, quality, and outcomes; risk adjustment; provider profiling; and related analytical tasks.
- Intense attention to detail and data quality assurance.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and manage competing deadlines and priorities.
What Does This Mean for You?
At Aledade, you will be part of a creative culture that is driven by a passion for tackling complex issues with respect, open-mindedness, and a desire to learn. You will work with team members that bring a wide range of experiences, interests, backgrounds, beliefs, and achievements to their work, united by a shared passion for public health and a commitment to the Aledade mission.
We’ve recently been recognized as a Top Workplace by The Washington Post, Best Workplace in HealthCare & Biopharma, and Top 100 Best Small & Medium Workplaces. That’s because the things that matter to you also matter to us!
In addition to time off to support work-life balance and enjoyment, we offer the following comprehensive benefits package designed for the needs of our team-members:
- Flexible work schedules and ability to work remotely available for many roles
- Educational Assistant Program
- Robust time off plan (20 days of PTO in your first year!)
- Paid Volunteer Days
- 11 paid holidays
- 12 weeks paid Parental Leave for all new parents
- Health, dental and vision insurance paid at 80% for employees and dependents
- 401(k) with up to 4% match
- Stock options
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Weekly catered lunches
- Jeans everyday workplace
- Gender neutral bathrooms
- And more!
At Aledade, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them! We strive to attract, develop, and retain highly qualified individuals representing the diverse communities where we live and work. Aledade is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment policies and decisions at Aledade are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.