Alamon has an Immediate need for a Project Manager in the Dallas Fort Worth area. This position is open to Internal and external candidates and resumes are required. The individual must be well-organized and highly motivated. The ideal candidate should be a self-starter that has excellent management skills and customer service skills. This position will apply strong organizational and administrative skills to satisfy customer deliverables while interfacing with management and support teams to facilitate efficiencies through the installation process, support business performance metrics, financial objectives, operational efficiency goals, and maintain effective quality results. Wages negotiable on experience. Other responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to the following:
- 40% Travel is mandatory for support of accounts
- Primary interface with Alamon customers.
- Analyzes SOW and leverage opportunities into mutually acceptable and profitable gains for Alamon and our customers.
- Ability to interpret technical documentation and provide proactive solutions through knowledge of the installation process
- Support Bid management and pricing estimate deliverables.
- Develop accurate project plans, scope, and budgets for all assigned projects.
- Ensure all project-related administrative requirements and status reports are completed in a timely manner.
- Monitor and control the planning, coordination, and execution of projects including risk Management and escalations as required.
- Manage assigned projects from inception to completion ensuring efficiency on time and within budget
- Interface with supporting groups to ensure all project-dependent deliverables and requirements are met.
- Conduct weekly internal and customer coordination and status review conference calls.
- Provide weekly detailed job status tracking reports.
- Communicate and coordinate in a professional manner to guarantee that project deadline and customer commitments are met in a timely manner.
- Provides leadership and support for installation personnel in tracking job progress and performance.
- Ensure that all jobs are maintained in the company's financial tracking systems, invoiced, and closed with complete accuracy.
- Support Budgetary, financial tracking, and change order management
- Ability to use a computer to interface with customer products
- Ability to read and interpret telecom job specifications, floor plans, rack drawings, and customer-provided work orders
- Ability to work effectively with engineers, technicians, and customers
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office computer applications: Email, Excel, Word
- Ability to communicate effectively, including proficiency in written and verbal communications, with strong listening skills
- Able to maintain effectiveness in changing environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build effective relationships with stakeholders within and across the organization, as well as directly with the customer
- Demonstrated ability to provide creative solutions to complex problems
- Excellent time-management skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Current driver’s license and insurance
- Must pass a comprehensive background check and drug screening
Experience with CenturyLink, Frontier, AT&T, Sprint, Verizon, and Ericsson quality standards is a plus.
- Medical/Prescription Plan
- Dental Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Personal Time
- Employer-paid Health insurance for each full-time employee
- Company ESOP.
Alamon is a Montana-based employee-owned company that has been providing contract labor to the telecommunications industry since 1975.
We offer workforce solutions to industry-leading equipment manufacturers, communications companies, and utilities nationwide. Alamon provides paid vacation time, personal-time accrual, ESOP, and employer-paid health insurance for each full-time employee. http://www.alamon.com