Tower Foreman T-Mobile L700, L1900 and L600
Alamon has immediate needs for 3 to 5 Tower Foreman. We are looking for local staff as well as staff that are willing to travel between Las Vegas and California. We have "dedicated positions" open with a commitment of 40 to 50 hours per week. Please call today for an interview.
Responsibilities of the Tower Foreman:
- Oversee the daily operations at assigned sites.
- Implement and follow through with job instructions provided by leadership.
- Ensure safety and quality control requirements at your sites and with your crew.
- Compile all site-specific closeout documentation for your work effort.
- Upload closeout documentation to customer interfaces.
- Coordinate with customer representative for site related activities and maintain a good working relationship with a customer representative.
- Provide leadership, guidance and actively train/promote learning to all crew members.
- Maintain equipment and vehicles in an operational condition at all times.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requirements of the Tower Foreman:
- At least 3 years of tower-related experience in a Foreman role
- Familiar with tools such as Putty, SecureCRT, WinScp, cmdan
- Must be comfortable working with DC power systems, batteries, and DC electrical wiring and have the ability to perform call testing and capture customer test requirements.
- Familiarization with PPC, Andrew, RFS coax connectors is also necessary.
- Attainment of aerial lift certification
- Experience with Sprint, Verizon, T-mobile L600, L700, L1900
- Comtrain tower climber certification
- Anritsu certification as well as any fiber-related certifications
- Intermediate Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office skills
- Must own or purchase a laptop at the time of hire
- Must not be afraid of heights. This job requires climbing and working at heights up to 1,000 feet-plus
- Able to lift 75 pounds
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Must pass background and motor vehicles record checks
- Must have a current driver's license and insurance
- Medical/Pharmacy Benefits
- Dental Plan
- Life Insurance policy
- Paid Holidays
- Personal Time
- Employer-paid health insurance for each full-time employee
- ESOP company= Employee Stock Ownership Plan
Alamon Inc. is a Montana-based employee-owned company that has been providing contract labor to the telecommunications industry since 1975. We offer workforce solutions to industry-leading equipment manufacturers, communications companies and utilities nationwide. Alamon provides paid vacation time, personal-time accrual, and employer-paid health insurance for each full-time employee. http://www.alamon.com