Utility Inspection Crew Member
Alamon is currently looking for Utility Inspection Crew Members to fill immediate openings in Narrowsburg New York.
The ideal candidate will need to be reliable, flexible, and physically able to perform job duties.
Responsibilities of the Utility Inspection Crew Member:
- Work as part of a crew that performs inspections on wood utility poles.
- Take action to avoid potential hazards and obstructions.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Monitor operations to ensure that health and safety standards are met.
Requirements of the Utility Inspection Crew Member:
- No experience is needed, on-the-job training will be provided
- Must be able to work outside in all elements
- Walking, hiking, digging and lifting are all part of the job
- Must be able to communicate with others to convey information effectively
- Must be able to perform physical activities
- Must be knowledgeable of safety procedures and practices
- Must be able to pass a drug screening and a background check
Compensation for the Utility Inspection Crew Member:
- Salary: $15.00 /hour
- This job is a great opportunity to gain experience in the electric utility field.
- Lodging and transportation are provided.
- Medical/Pharmacy Benefits
- Dental Plan
- Life Insurance policy
- Paid Holidays
- Personal Time
- Employer-paid health insurance for each full-time employee
- ESOP company= Employee Stock Ownership Plan
Alamon, Inc. is a Montana based Employee-owned company providing installation services to the utilities,
energy, and communications industries since 1975. We offer installation solutions to the industry-leading equipment manufacturers, communications companies, utilities and energy EPCs, nationwide. Alamon provides a competitive compensation and benefits package while encouraging career growth and promotion opportunities from within the entire organization. http://www.alamon.com