GREATER NEW YORK, PHILADELPHIA AREA, OR REMOTE
ALTAIR INTEGRATED SERVICES: RUNNING THE BUSINESS OF DIGITAL
As a management consulting firm, we provide deep technology expertise for the evolving insurance and financial service industries. Join us supporting organizations delivering technology innovation, optimization and talent acquisition
WORKING AT ALTAIR
We are focused on pushing the boundary between possibility and reality. We challenge ourselves to pursue excellence and value creativity and passion. Our customers know us for our desire to succeed beyond expectations. Our success comes from loving what we do and caring about people we work with.
A Software Developer enjoys the challenge of building applications that solve today’s business needs. This person must be willing to keep up to date with the fast-moving cloud services landscape to remain an effective member of the development team. A software developer should work equally well on a team or independently, given a set of project requirements or tasks. This requires the developer to possess excellent communication and collaboration skills. The developer should understand the aspects of the software development cycle, from architecture to testing. This person will design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code. This person should have experience with participating in projects using agile methodologies, such as the Scrum approach to agile software development. Five plus years of experience with deep understanding of web technologies, API consumption/development, full lifecycle application development, database development (relational and/or NoSQL), and enterprise/cloud architecture. Technical BS degree in Computer Science desirable.
· API consumption and development, collaborate on and execute pilots, prototypes or proof of concepts.
· Provide validation on specific scenarios, hybrid solutions on premises or in the cloud, industry-visible, CI / Continuous Deployment, large project relative to size of customer.
· Migrations and upgrades (SQL, etc.), production environment, projects where data is born in the cloud.
· Cross-platform SQL Server migration, server-side/desktop development, service architecture, source code repository usage, web application development.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Open and collaborative environment.
- Eligible employees are offered a generous matching 401(k), excellent healthcare coverage (medical/dental/vision), short and long term disability, life insurance and long term care options.
- Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law.
No Agencies Please
Contact us for more details!