SENIOR CLOUD ARCHITECT
GREATER NEW YORK, PHILADELPHIA AREA, OR REMOTE
ALTAIR INTEGRATED SERVICES: RUNNING THE BUSINESS OF DIGITAL
As a management consulting firm, we provide deep technology expertise for the evolving insurance and financial service industries. Join us supporting organizations delivering technology innovation, optimization and talent acquisition
WORKING AT ALTAIR
We are focused on pushing the boundary between possibility and reality. We challenge ourselves to pursue excellence and value creativity and passion. Our customers know us for our desire to succeed beyond expectations. Our success comes from loving what we do and caring about people we work with.
A Cloud Architect (CA) drive Azure based customer initiatives in collaboration with customers and participates in both
pre and post-sales (e.g., deployment) efforts. The CA is a technical, customer-facing role that is accountable for the
end-to-end customer cloud deployment experience. CAs own the Azure technical customer engagement including:
architectural design sessions, specific implementation projects and/or Proofs of Concepts, and deployment. The ideal
candidate will have experience in a customer facing roles and success leading deep technical architecture and
application design discussions with senior customer executives to drive cloud deployment. Five or more years of
architecture, design implementation and/or support of distributed applications designed to run in the cloud or across
hybrid cloud and on-premises environments. Experience in consultative sales, design, and deployment of projects
strongly preferred. A computer science or related engineering degree is required.
- Advanced analytics (including machine learning), database modernization, coordinate and
execute pilots, burst to cloud, hybrid deployments, prototypes or proof of concepts
- Provide validation on specific scenarios, document and share technical best practices
- Further customer investment, hybrid solutions on-premises or in the cloud, industry-visible, large project relative to
size of the customer.
- Lift and shift, migrations and upgrades, on-premises to cloud, production environment, projects where data is born in the cloud.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Open and collaborative environment.
- Eligible employees are offered a generous matching 401(k), excellent healthcare coverage (medical/dental/vision), short and long term disability, life insurance and long term care options.
- Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law.
No Agencies Please
Contact us for more details!