AZURE IT SECURITY ARCHITECT
TRI-STATE AREA, PRINCETON, NJ
ALTAIR INTEGRATED SERVICES: RUNNING THE BUSINESS OF DIGITAL
As a management consulting firm, we provide deep technology expertise for the evolving insurance and financial service industries. Join us supporting organizations delivering technology innovation, optimization and talent acquisition
WORKING AT ALTAIR
We are focused on pushing the boundary between possibility and reality. We challenge ourselves to pursue excellence and value creativity and passion. Our customers know us for our desire to succeed beyond expectations. Our success comes from loving what we do and caring about people we work with.
For the section "ITRS Security Architecture and Engineering” (IT1.7.3) in the ITRS Tower of the central division IT, we are looking for a qualified colleague as an IT Security Architect. The Security Architecture and Engineering unit focuses on defining strategic security-specific architecture patterns to meet corporate security and regulatory data protection requirements. The team also assists in the design and build of security controls and procedures to ensure the integrity of logical security for all IT systems and networks across all technical platforms.
As a member of the team, you will be responsible for the design and development of security architecture patterns, including roadmaps and processes, within the technical environment, in line with approved enterprise architecture frameworks. Additionally, you will provide direction to security engineers in order to build security controls and solutions compliant to the approved architecture patterns.
· Partner with Enterprise Architecture to define security requirements included in architecture patterns.
· Develop specific architecture patterns for security controls, including product selection and development of accompanying roadmaps.
· Support IT projects in the identification of security requirements based on enterprise policy frameworks, including data classification.
· Oversee the design and build of security-specific solutions and ensure readiness for transitioning to appropriate operations team.
· Capture and prioritize market and technology trends on a corporate level, review technical security strategies and objectives, and identify the benefits of alternative technical security solutions
· Connect with our community of enterprise architects and stay abreast of internal and external technology developments and trends.
· Help mentor junior members of the technical security teams.
· Degree in information security or similar training or experience, with specialization in security architecture
· 3 – 5 years of security architecture experience in the design and development of technical architecture patterns
· Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
· Professional Certifications such as: SANS GIAC/GSEC, GPEN, GWAPT, CEH, CISA preferred
· In-depth technical knowledge of security architecture and related technologies and processes
· Extensive knowledge of the Microsoft Ecosystem, including Azure, Active Directory, Windows Operating Systems
· Experience coding security scripts (policies & controls) in a cloud setting for automation
· Ability to think out of the box and develop solutions to complex problems
· International experience from working on global and large projects
· Innovative, creative, with an open mind for new ideas
· Strong planning, organizational and presentation skills
· Highly result-oriented and structured
· Very strong analytical and communication skills, and an excellent team player
· Very good command of English, both spoken and written
· Strong commitment, desire to drive teams and topics
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Open and collaborative environment.
- Eligible employees are offered a generous matching 401(k), excellent healthcare coverage (medical/dental/vision), short and long term disability, life insurance and long term care options.
- Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law.
No Agencies Please
Contact us for more details!