Otter.ai's mission is to make all-important voice conversations and meeting notes accessible and searchable through Ambient Voice Intelligence, a platform that includes proprietary speech and speaker recognition technology. We've raised $23 million to date from leading investors, built an awesome team of engineers and speech scientists, and was selected by Zoom Video Communications to power transcription and search for recorded meetings.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
As the first Customer Success Specialist, you will have the unique opportunity of having a helping hand in building out our team. You will work closely with the Head of Customer Success in defining sales and adoption strategies while exceeding aggressive goals. You understand the science and art of sales and you’re ready to apply your experience to an early-stage startup where you can have a profound impact on the company’s success. We are looking for a self-starter with a passion for technology and people.
What will I be doing? 🚀
- Methodically qualify, build, and manage an accurate sales funnel and pipeline
- Strategically, build and navigate your book to close new SMB business and grow existing accounts
- Work with Account Executives to create a pipeline for larger Enterprise deals
- Deliver outstanding customer service to questions and issues from prospective and existing customers. Collaborate with Product Support and Engineering for problem resolution.
- Drive adoption and retention through proactive engagements and tailored success plans
- Assist customers in the adoption of new products to help them build long-term success
- Gather insights to improve our strategies and advocate for new product features
- Contribute to the development of internal tools and processes, documentation, playbooks, and sales collateral
- Provide feedback to Sales, Growth, and Product to update our messaging based on customer insights
What skills do I need? 📖
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 1-2 years of software sales development or customer success experience, ideally in an early stage, high-growth technology environment
- Impeccable oral and written communication skills. Effectively articulate information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- A strong track record of meeting or exceeding monthly targets and overcoming objections
- Must be a creative solutions thinker who can drive success
- Exceptional organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task a high volume of opportunities at all times
- Ability to thrive in a face-paced environment; you move quickly, think strategically and are superb at tactical execution
- Insatiable curiosity
- Experience using Salesforce & LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Experience using sales automation tools such as Outreach or Salesloft a plus