Account Executive for Otter for Teams
We are looking for a dynamic, high-performing Account Executive with experience selling technology products to mid-sized companies and teams in larger enterprises via phone, online meeting, and email. You will be responsible for converting leads that come primarily from users of Otter, our direct to end user product. You will be responsible for helping future customers understand the power of using Otter for Teams in their work environment. You will also work with converted customers to ensure that they are deriving maximum benefit from use of Otter and work with them to on onboarding and renewal.
We are a small team doing really big things. You will report directly to the GM of Revenue and Partnerships and will work closely with colleagues in growth, product and engineering. We stress empathy and teamwork internally and with our customers you will focus on understanding what users in businesses and other enterprises need.
- Full-cycle sales with responsibility for building and maintaining a pipeline of prospective and current customer deals
- Evaluate opportunities to increase customer satisfaction, sales, and retention among current customers
- Deliver product demos, provide insightful technical answers, and recommend creative ways to get the most out of Otter for Teams
- Be a voice of the customer to the product and engineering team
- Help own overall sales funnel and provide regular updates to the organization
Need to Have
- Bachelor’s degree from a top university
- Two years of inside sales experience
- Demonstrable understanding of Otter
- Drive to succeed and proven ability to win in prior role
- Ability to work flexibly in a dynamic startup environment
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce and ability to maintain visible pipeline
Nice to Have
- Experience in selling and / or managing client relationships for SaaS or collaboration services
- Experience in successful high-growth startup environment
*AISense is an equal opportunity employer. We proudly celebrate diversity and are dedicated to inclusivity.
**Please note: AISense does not accept unsolicited resumes from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for permanent placements. Any resume or other candidate information submitted outside of established candidate submission guidelines (including through our website or via email to any AISense employee) and without a written agreement otherwise will be deemed to be our sole property, and no fee will be paid should we hire the candidate.