Our main product is Otter: a smart, note-taking and collaboration app that empowers you to remember, search, and share your voice conversations. Try it now on http://otter.ai
, Otter - Appstore
, and Otter - Google Play
With Otter, we are adding new life to conversations of all types. Our Ambient Voice Intelligence™ technology processes verbal conversations to derive usable text and identify speakers. It is integrated with a variety of applications. Our direct-to-end user product will change meetings by generating interactive notes that are saved in one place and ready for sharing. Leading unified communications and online collaboration providers partner with Otter.ai to offer transcription, deep content search, summarization, and conversational analytics.
We are seeking an experienced Staff Speaker Identification Engineer to join our technology team and solve challenging technical problems in processing collaborative voice conversations. Members of the technology team work as a group and with colleagues in engineering and product to devise and deploy new algorithms for speech recognition, speaker diarization, and recognition.Minimum qualifications
- M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong programming skills with working knowledge of C++ and Python
- 3 years of experience working on DNN based speaker id and diarization system
- Experience with TensorFlow, PyTorch, or similar frameworks
- Experience working in a Linux environment
- Team player with good communication skills (oral and written)
- Ph.D. in Computer Science, Speech/Language Processing or Machine Learning
- Familiarity with the state of the art in deep learning
- Experience with end-to-end neural network based speaker recognition
- Experience with MapReduce, Spark, or similar frameworks
- Experience building crawlers
- Experience administering Linux clusters
- Experience developing web applications
*AISense is an equal opportunity employer. We proudly celebrate diversity and are dedicated to inclusivity.
**Please note: AISense does not accept unsolicited resumes from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for permanent placements. Any resume or other candidate information submitted outside of established candidate submission guidelines (including through our website or via email to any AISense employee) and without a written agreement otherwise will be deemed to be our sole property, and no fee will be paid should we hire the candidate.