AISense is building technology to transform voice conversations into usable data and is devising new technologies to make recorded conversations searchable at massive scale. One element of our platform is mobile app technology, used to capture voice conversations in meetings and other venues, and to enable access to call transcripts.
We are seeking an experienced engineer to lead development of our consumer mobile app for the iOS platform to join our engineering team. Members of the engineering team work collaboratively as a group and with colleagues in technology, who are devising new speech recognition solutions, and product management to deploy systems and infrastructure to serve the needs of end-user professionals and enterprise clients across a number of verticals.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in developing iOS apps with Objective-C and Swift
- Experience in the entire nuts to bolts development lifecycle for shipping consumer-facing apps on the App Store
- Strong understanding and experience in multi-threading, memory management, and network communication on iOS devices
- Passion to build best-in-class user interface on mobile apps
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues on feature requirements and technical problems
- BS or MS in computer science or related field
- Knowledge of backend API development is preferred
**Please note: AISense does not accept unsolicited resumes from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for permanent placements. Any resume or other candidate information submitted outside of established candidate submission guidelines (including through our website or via email to any AISense employee) and without a written agreement otherwise will be deemed to be our sole property, and no fee will be paid should we hire the candidate.