Growth Marketing Manager (Contract or Full-Time Considered)
AISense’s mission is to make all important voice conversations accessible and searchable through Ambient Voice Intelligence, a platform that includes its proprietary speech and speaker-recognition technology. The company has raised $13 million to date from leading investors, built an awesome team of engineers and speech scientists, and was selected by Zoom Video Communications to power transcription and search for recorded meetings.
Our main product is Otter: a smart, note-taking and collaboration app that empowers you to remember, search, and share your voice conversations. Try it now on http://otter.ai
, Otter - Appstore
, and Otter - Google Play
AISense is seeking an experienced professional to drive adoption and use of Otter, its direct to end-user application that launched in public beta to very positive reviews at the end of February. This is a highly visible role in a hot startup. The growth manager will be expected to work closely with others in product and engineering as part of a multidisciplinary team. There is nobody to delegate to and the manager will own tactical implementation.
The ideal candidate will need to possess:
- Track record of launching and building a large (in the millions) active user base for a new end-user application with at least three years relevant experience in growth marketing
- Ability to draft winning growth marketing plans that are understood by product, engineering, and commercial leadership
- Competence in coordinating growth marketing tactics for paid and earned media for mobile apps and online subscription services
- Paid media for web and app store search, display, video, social
- App store and search engine optimization, social media marketing
- Numerically literate with strong working familiarity with:
- Analytics tools like Amplitude and Google Analytics
- Conversion tracking tools like Appsflyer and Kochava
- Competitive ranking tools like App Annie and Sensor Tower
- Statistical tools like Tableau and Sheets
- Experience with A/B testing and product optimization
- Ability to clearly link marketing activity to user growth and revenue
- Experience in working with external PR and media agency resources
- A bachelor’s degree from a top school
Nice to have:
- Experience working at a successful end-user focused startup
- A graduate degree in a technical or business discipline
- Familiarity with SQL and Python
*AISense is an equal opportunity employer. We proudly celebrate diversity and are dedicated to inclusivity.
**Please note: AISense does not accept unsolicited resumes from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for permanent placements. Any resume or other candidate information submitted outside of established candidate submission guidelines (including through our website or via email to any AISense employee) and without a written agreement otherwise will be deemed to be our sole property, and no fee will be paid should we hire the candidate.