AISense's main product is Otter: a smart, note-taking and collaboration app that empowers you to remember, search, and share your voice conversations. Try it now on http://otter.ai
, and Google Play
We are adding new life to conversations of all types. Our Ambient Voice Intelligence™ technology processes verbal conversations to derive usable text and identify speakers. It is integrated with a variety of applications. Our direct-to-end user product will change meetings by generating interactive notes that are saved in one place and ready for sharing. Leading unified communications and online collaboration providers partner with AISense to offer transcription, deep content search, summarization, and conversational analytics.
AISense is seeking an experienced Senior Staff Backend Engineer to help lead the development, deployment and management of our web services and related infrastructure to join our engineering team. Members of the engineering team work collaboratively as a group and with colleagues in technology, who are devising new speech recognition solutions, and product management to deploy systems and infrastructure to serve the needs of end-user professionals and enterprise clients across a number of verticals.
Need to Have:
- BS/MS in Computer Science (or EE/CS) from a top school or program, or have substantial production server experience (or equivalent)
- At least 5+ years of experience in developing/architecting large scale systems
- Hands-on coding and development in Python and C++
- Strong proficiency in using open source platforms such as Django, MySQL, and MongoDB and the ability to build business logic in Python/Django APIs
- Good knowledge of common Internet platforms such as Apache, Nginx, Django, Kafka, MySQL, MongoDB, Memcached
- Strong ability to write and debug code that is reusable, testable and efficient
- Follow best practices in DevOps to automate code deployment and continuous integration
- Ability to communicate effectively with peers in design, product management, technology, and engineering to respond to requirements and diagnose problems
- Passion for artificial intelligence and in exploring and using the latest and greatest development tools and platform
Nice to Have
- PhD in Distributed Systems or related fields (including architecture/infrastructure-related)
*AISense is an equal opportunity employer. We proudly celebrate diversity and are dedicated to inclusivity.
**Please note: AISense does not accept unsolicited resumes from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for permanent placements. Any resume or other candidate information submitted outside of established candidate submission guidelines (including through our website or via email to any AISense employee) and without a written agreement otherwise will be deemed to be our sole property, and no fee will be paid should we hire the candidate.