AISense is building technology to transform voice conversations into usable data and is devising new technologies to make recorded conversations searchable at massive scale. We are working with leading companies in call center platform tech, online collaboration, and enterprise analytics.
AISense is seeking an experienced research and engineering professional to lead research and development of new deep learning algorithms for speech recognition and language understanding to join our technology team. Members of the technology team work collaboratively as a group and with colleagues in engineering and product to devise and deploy new algorithms for speech recognition, speaker separation, diarization, and speaker identification.
Need to Have:
- Demonstrated familiarity with and understanding of the latest advances in deep learning
- Hands on experience with open source deep learning toolkits such as: TensorFlow, Theano, Caffe, Keras
- Strong software engineering skills with experience in one or more programming languages C++, Python, and Java
- Comfort with working in a highly collaborative startup environment
Nice to Have:
- PhD in relevant discipline is highly desirable, but others with equivalent experience are encouraged to apply
- Academic specialization or extensive experience in working on solving problems in speech recognition and NLP
**Please note: AISense does not accept unsolicited resumes from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for permanent placements. Any resume or other candidate information submitted outside of established candidate submission guidelines (including through our website or via email to any AISense employee) and without a written agreement otherwise will be deemed to be our sole property, and no fee will be paid should we hire the candidate.