AISense’s mission is to make all important voice conversations accessible and searchable through Ambient Voice Intelligence, a platform that includes its proprietary speech and speaker-recognition technology. The company has raised $13 million to date from leading investors, built an awesome team of engineers and speech scientists, and was selected by Zoom Video Communications to power transcription and search for recorded meetings.
Our main product is Otter: a smart, note-taking and collaboration app that empowers you to remember, search, and share your voice conversations. Try it now on http://otter.ai
, App Store
, and Google Play
We are seeking an experienced Sr. Front End Engineer who is highly skilled at building cross-platform, mobile-friendly, single-page web applications that emulate the user experience of a desktop application.
As a Sr. Front End Engineer on our team, you will:
- Lead in the development of our mobile and desktop app where you will be responsible for designing and shaping our current web application to be more responsive and Develop mobile-first, single page apps using Angular 2 for use on various devices and in various environments.
- Provide support to the rest of the web development team by converting mockups and wireframes into clean, easy to maintain, and reusable components (using Ember.js).
- Validate /test for cross-browser/platform/device compatibility
- Write clean, maintainable, and reusable code that adheres to code standards
- Assist with discovery and diagnosis of bugs. Help develop solutions to fix bugs and mitigate the chance future bugs
- Recommend possible improvements in components and code libraries
- Mentor and assist other Engineers
- Maintain code libraries and document technical specs
- Represent the front end team in architecture meetings and solutions for the organization
- Research solutions
- Participate in code standards and lead code reviews
- Help plan and set the course for upcoming projects
- Experience building websites that adhere to mobile-first functionality and fluid layouts
- Experience architecting solutions for, and creating reusable components for use across multiple apps in the form of web components, or components as defined in AngularJS, React, Vue, etc. We use Angular 2, so experience with Angular 2 is a plus
- Familiarity with server-side web frameworks such as Django, Linux and AWS environments; and understanding of Linux and HTTP fundamentals
- Experience with WebSockets or Service Workers
- Proficient with Node.js and the command line
- Expertise with Gulp.js or a similar build tool
- Extensive experience writing unit, integration, and acceptance/UI tests and a strong ability to debug code that is reusable, testable and efficient.
- Passion to explore and use the latest development tools and platforms
- BS or MS in computer science or related field
****Please note: AISense does not accept unsolicited resumes from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for permanent placements. Any resume or other candidate information submitted outside of established candidate submission guidelines (including through our website or via email to any AISense employee) and without a written agreement otherwise will be deemed to be our sole property, and no fee will be paid should we hire the candidate.