AISense is adding new life to conversations of all types. Our Ambient Voice Intelligence™ technology processes verbal conversations to derive usable text and identify speakers. It is integrated with a variety of applications. Our direct-to-end user product will change meetings by generating interactive notes that are saved in one place and ready for sharing. Leading unified communications and online collaboration providers partner with AISense to offer transcription, deep content search, summarization, and conversational analytics.
We are looking for an experienced Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and to lead the development of our app for the Android platform. This Android app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of deep-learning artificial intelligence and you will be responsible for designing and building advanced applications for the Android platform.
Need to Have:
- 2+ years of work experience building Android applications in Java using the Android SDK and deep familiarity with Linux and AWS environment
- Excellent coding abilities in Core Java programming
- Passion to evaluate and deploy the latest technology and SDKs to build elegant, responsive user experiences on the android platform
- Ability to communicate effectively with peers in design, product management, technology, and engineering to respond to requirements and diagnose problems
- Motivation to quickly build prototypes and solve tough technical challenges
- Focus on optimizing user experience through understanding of total system design from UI to server communications
- Strong understanding and experience in multi-threading, memory management, and network communication on Android devices
- BS or MS in computer science or related field
**Please note: AISense does not accept unsolicited resumes from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for permanent placements. Any resume or other candidate information submitted outside of established candidate submission guidelines (including through our website or via email to any AISense employee) and without a written agreement otherwise will be deemed to be our sole property, and no fee will be paid should we hire the candidate.