AISense is building technology to transform voice conversations into usable data and is devising new technologies to make recorded conversations searchable at massive scale. Our platform is deployed as a multi-tenant architecture on AWS and in some instances is replicated, for very large enterprise accounts, on client collocation or AWS instance.
AISense is seeking an experienced senior backend development engineer to help lead the development, deployment and management of our web services and related infrastructure to join our engineering team. Members of the engineering team work collaboratively as a group and with colleagues in technology, who are devising new speech recognition solutions, and product management to deploy systems and infrastructure to serve the needs of end-user professionals and enterprise clients across a number of verticals.
Need to Have:
- At least 5+ years of experience in developing/architecting large scale systems
- Hands-on coding and development in Java, Python, and C++
- Strong proficiency in using open source platforms such as Django, Jetty, MySQL, and MongoDB and the ability to build business logic in Python/Django API's
- Good knowledge of common Internet platforms such as Apache, Nginx, Tomcat, Django, Jetty, Kafka, MySQL, MongoDB, Memcached
- Strong ability to write and debug code that is reusable, testable and efficient
- Follow best practices in DevOps to automate code deployment and continuous integration
- Ability to communicate effectively with peers in design, product management, technology, and engineering to respond to requirements and diagnose problems
- Passion for artificial intelligence and in exploring and using the latest and greatest development tools and platform
Nice to Have
- Ideally MS in Computer Science or related fields or those with a BS in a relevant discipline plus appropriate experience will be considered
**Please note: AISense does not accept unsolicited resumes from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for permanent placements. Any resume or other candidate information submitted outside of established candidate submission guidelines (including through our website or via email to any AISense employee) and without a written agreement otherwise will be deemed to be our sole property, and no fee will be paid should we hire the candidate.