AISense’s mission is to make all important voice conversations accessible and searchable through Ambient Voice Intelligence, a platform that includes its proprietary speech and speaker-recognition technology. The company has raised $13 million to date from leading investors, built an awesome team of engineers and speech scientists, and was selected by Zoom Video Communications to power transcription and search for recorded meetings.
Our main product is Otter: a smart, note-taking and collaboration app that empowers you to remember, search, and share your voice conversations. Try it now on http://otter.ai
, and Google Play
We are looking for a seasoned contract Product Designer to design and create intuitive, compelling experiences for our Otter consumer app (iOS, Android, and Web), as well as enterprise-grade administration portal for our Otter Enterprise product. The ideal candidate will have experience working in agile teams, with front-end and mobile engineers, product managers and copywriters. You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction building on the foundation of our highly regarded core application design.
This will be an onsite, 3-month initial contract role with option to extend or hire. Local candidates strongly preferred.
*Please send your portfolio either by attachment or by providing a link (URL). We will NOT consider applications without a portfolio*
The ideal candidate will need to possess:
- At least 3 years of experience designing cross-platform, mobile and web, B2C and B2B, productivity and collaboration applications with millions of users
- Extensive experience in creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, and user flows
- High proficiency in using industry-standard design tools, including Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, UXPin, Quartz
- Good understanding of front end web and mobile development languages
- Solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD) and experience in planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, and addressing usability and accessibility concerns
- Strong communications skills to present and defend designs and key deliverables
- Passion to solve real customer problems and obsession to delight users
- Sound judgment in when to leverage existing user behavior vs. require users to adopt a new behavior
- Willingness to iterate until we get things right
- Adept at staying current with latest design trends, industry standards and best practices
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline from a top design school
Nice to have:
- Experience creating custom illustrations and animations from scratch
- Graduate degree in a relevant discipline
*AISense is an equal opportunity employer. We proudly celebrate diversity and are dedicated to inclusivity.
**Please note: AISense does not accept unsolicited resumes from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for permanent placements. Any resume or other candidate information submitted outside of established candidate submission guidelines (including through our website or via email to any AISense employee) and without a written agreement otherwise will be deemed to be our sole property, and no fee will be paid should we hire the candidate.