Senior Frontend Engineer
AISense’s mission is to make all important voice conversations accessible and searchable through Ambient Voice Intelligence, a platform that includes its proprietary speech and speaker-recognition technology. The company has raised $13 million to date from leading investors, built an awesome team of engineers and speech scientists, and was selected by Zoom Video Communications to power transcription and search for recorded meetings.
Our main product is Otter: a smart, note-taking and collaboration app that empowers you to remember, search, and share your voice conversations. Try it now at http://otter.ai
, App Store
, and Google Play
We are seeking an experienced Sr. Front End Engineer who is highly skilled at building cross-platform, mobile-friendly, single-page web applications that emulate the user experience of a desktop application.
This will be a 3-month initial contract role with option to extend or hire. Local Candidates strongly preferred.
As a Contract Sr. Front End Engineer on our team, you will:
- Lead in the development of our web app where you will be responsible for designing and shaping our current web application to be a more responsive, mobile-first single-page app
- Write clean, maintainable, and reusable code that adheres to code standards
- Discover and fix bugs
- Test and evaluate the app for security and performance pitfalls
- Validate /test for cross-browser/platform/device compatibility
- Research solutions
- Participate in code standards and lead code reviews
- Experience building websites that adhere to mobile-first functionality
- Proficient with Angular 2.0+.
- Knowledge of server-side web frameworks, Linux and AWS environments; and understanding of Linux and HTTP fundamentals
- Experience with WebSockets is a plus
- Experience writing unit, integration, and UI tests and a strong ability to debug code that is reusable, testable and efficient.
- Passion to explore and use the latest development tools and platforms
- BS or MS in computer science or related fields
*AISense is an equal opportunity employer. We proudly celebrate diversity and are dedicated to inclusivity.
**Please note: AISense does not accept unsolicited resumes from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for permanent placements. Any resume or other candidate information submitted outside of established candidate submission guidelines (including through our website or via email to any AISense employee) and without a written agreement otherwise will be deemed to be our sole property, and no fee will be paid should we hire the candidate.