Airy is a technology company dedicated to powering a world of seamless, personal and trusted interactions between customers and businesses.
We focus on emerging consumer technologies such as messaging and voice and are working with some of the world’s leading brands across a wide-spectrum of industries and business sizes. Airy is already connecting thousands of businesses with millions of customers in over 90 countries.
As a QA Analyst, you are going to break our software and we will be happy about it. You will work as part of the Product Team and naturally closely with Development.
- Quality assurance for all products
- Ownership of bug reports
- Assure information flow for further improvements to Product and Development
- Detail oriented while pragmatic
- Can describe technical problems systematically
- Experience with testing
- Good communication and social skills
- Establish, document and implement QA strategies
- Create detailed test plans and test documentation
- Proactively communicate concerns and risks to Product and Development
- Perform manual and automated testing on iOS, Android and Web
- Support Product and Development in preventing the accumulation of technical debt
What we offer:
- Become part of highly motivated, experienced and professional team with a proven track record
- Work at a modern, excellent equipped office in the heart of Berlin
- Benefit from a respectful, open minded and no-bullshit culture
- Have the unique opportunity to make an impact on a fast growing company