Airy is a technology company dedicated to powering a world of seamless, personal and trusted interactions between customers and businesses.
We focus on emerging consumer technologies such as messaging and voice and are working with some of the world’s leading brands across a wide-spectrum of industries and business sizes. Airy is already connecting thousands of businesses with millions of customers in over 90 countries.
What you will do:
Your role will be to support a wide variety of customers, ensuring they launch Airy successfully, adopt it widely and are continually driving business value from Airy. You will have to work closely with customers to discover their business needs and challenges and identify the best ways to use Airy to solve them.
Working closely with the Sales and Product teams, you'll provide input into their strategic customer plans, helping identify areas where customers could better use Airy and shape our product development roadmap with insightful customer feedback. As the operational node at the center of the Airy team, you will have to show strong communication and project management skills.
- Empathize with every aspect of the customer experience, putting customers’ needs first.
- Guide customers and support the Sales Team by implementing dedicated customer success processes.
- Meet with customers onsite to discover and understand their needs and help them develop an Airy onboarding process, - train their teams so they become increasingly self-sufficient.
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on customer loyalty.
- Identify common customer challenges and actively suggest better solutions.
- Partner with the Sales Team to help them be more effective.
- Partner closely with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers.
- Support the delivery of Airy services, designing and implementing Intelligent Automations, and coordinating the smooth running of marketing campaigns so as to exceed customer expectations
- Help drive customer references and case studies.
- Act as point of contact for customers to grow the relationships and resolve issues ranging from technical implementation of Airy solutions to billing issues.
What we look for:
- Fluent in German and English a must.
- 3+ years of experience in a customer-facing role, such as account management or strategic consulting (Marketing agency or SaaS experience a plus.)
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience building strong internal and external relationships.
- Consistent track record of highly-professional customer service in a fast changing, dynamic environment.
- Tech-savvy individual with an understanding of how online social networks and the associated changes in customer behavior can be harnessed to drive business success.
What we offer:
- Work with a highly motivated, experienced and professional team with a proven track record.
- Enjoy a beautiful modern office in the heart of Berlin.
- Benefit from a respectful, open minded and outcome-driven culture.
- Get a fair pay indexed on the company’s success.
- Have the unique opportunity to make an impact on a fast-growing company.