Airy is a technology company dedicated to powering a world of seamless, personal and trusted interactions between customers and businesses.
We focus on emerging consumer technologies such as messaging and voice and are working with some of the world’s leading brands across a wide-spectrum of industries and business sizes. Airy is already connecting thousands of businesses with millions of customers in over 90 countries.
What you will do:
You will work as part of a cross functional team to build and extend the core platform technology that powers all current and future user facing products. You will need to use both your left and right brain to delivery high quality, scalable solutions spanning a wide range of challenging domains.
What we look for:
We look for seasoned software engineers driven by curiosity, valuing diversity in opinions, perspectives as well as technologies and architectural styles. You have a track record of delivering high quality solutions and are able to guide and mentor peers.
Beside other skills you have profound knowledge with :
- Apache Kafka / Streamprocessing
- JVM Languages / Spring (Core, Boot, Cloud , Data …) / Reactive Programming
- SQL and NoSQL Engines
- the concept of DevOps
You are best described as:
- a team player and mentor
- customer focused
- driven by curiosity
- embrace diversity
What we offer:
- Become part of highly motivated, experienced and professional team with a proven track record
- Work at a modern, excellent equipped office in the heart of Berlin
- Benefit from a respectful, open minded and no-bullshit culture
- Have the unique opportunity to make an impact on a fast growing company