This position is remotely based (as are all positions at Airship).
Airship is an early-stage startup backed by top investors like Y Combinator & Kleiner Perkins to help all developers launch software features the way the most successful tech companies do. Developers call our API hundreds of millions of times per day, and we are now looking to scale up to serve everyone from indie hackers to large-scale enterprise teams.
To do that, we need your help. As one of our first hires, you will have a huge say in determining our product direction. You'll work directly with the founder (👋i.e. me) on creating and executing our roadmap. We see developers at Airship leading the way for the rest of the team.
As a frontend engineer, you will be responsible for Airship's dashboard and user experience. Our stack consists of Python, Node.js, Postgres, GraphQL, Docker + Kubernetes + Helm, React, C/C++ - and whatever other tools you deem necessary for the job.
You may be a good fit if you...
- want to be one of the first engineers at a startup where you have a lot of say over product / business direction
- can demonstrate that you love to code, whether it's a CS degree, open-source projects, or have just have been programming for years
- like the freedom of working independently and on your own time
- are "well-lopsided" and know what you'll be best at on the team (e.g. DevOps, backend vs. frontend, a particular language, etc.)
What we offer...
- Work from anywhere, on your own time. We are a 100% distributed team.
- Competitive salary and equity
- Unlimited vacation policy (+ mandatory minimum time-off so you actually use it)
- Company retreats (in-person meetings in awesome places)
- Healthcare benefits
- A new Macbook + whatever equipment you need