Aira is leading true change using innovative solutions and technology created, delivered and improved by employing exceptional talent. The product provides personalized assistance from a network of certified agents, including family, friends, and volunteers. Our agents use a real-time interactive cloud-based dashboard purpose-built to process live data streams from cameras, GPS, and other sensor systems from wearable glasses.
You won't find a more compelling story - this is a dream job if you love marketing, creativity, fast past environment and working with other like-minded professionals.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to join our fast growing team. We are on a mission to bring instant access to information through Aira to millions of people around the globe. We make stuff better, smarter, innovative, and more effective. You should be organized, able to multi-task, and digitally savvy. You will be critical in shaping the first interactions users have with Aira and work alongside our product team to create experiences that keep our customers engaged.
- GSD = Get Stuff Done
- Develop and execute creative marketing plans for product launches, campaigns, and events
- Devise plans for website upgrades, landing pages, marketing content and drive design and development of these projects.
- Align with Marketing strategy with Sales goals and PR opportunities.
- Measure lead generation, sources, execution plans and strive for greater efficiencies.
- Continuously measure and optimize our signup and user onboarding processes
- Create and maintain project budgets
- Provide direction to members of a small team
- Lead the planning for events and manage events on-site
- Gather and review subscription data
- Experience managing the marketing process from concept to execution
- Experience in developing multi-channel marketing strategy, messaging, creative and promotional plans that include media, content, and social components
- Well-versed in digital media, email marketing tools, and content management systems
- Comfortable working with Mac OS.
- Strong communication and written skills
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff
- Competitive salary with enticing equity.
- Top-tier medical, dental, and vision plans.
- Unlimited snacks, drinks, beers, with frequent team lunches and happy hours.
- We are strong believers of work-life balance. Work hard and take days off when you need.
- We are located in La Jolla UTC with gym access.
- A shiny new MacBook.