We are looking for a Care First Coordinator/Customer Service Representative to join our team! You will be part of a team focused on providing quality customer service primarily via phone and text to help simplify our patient’s prescription journey.
What You’ll (Primarily) Do:
- Professionally handle all inbound member and provider phone calls.
- Provide benefit information, Referral authorization, and general questions to callers.
- Assesses all in-bound calls to accurately & efficiently address caller’s needs.
- Problem solution of Member's and Provider's requests with other applicable departments such as pharmacy to ensure all requested information is addressed in timely manner
- Follow up out-bound calls to assist in resolution
- Connects and coordinates information to non-English callers with a 3rd party translation service.
- Coordinate and triage all pharmacy inquiries (i.e. phone, fax, correspondence, electronic media) and resolve all customer issues; ensuring accurate information is provided.
- Navigate across multiple computer systems to respond to questions from external and/or internal partners.
- Work as a team player.
- Must be organized and work efficiently under pressure
- Must be patient-focused and compassionate
- Additional requirements as assigned.
- Other responsibilities as deemed necessary
What We’re Looking For:
- Must have Associate or high degree of education
- Must have 2 years of call center experience, Able to handle high call volume
- Basic understanding of Medicare Advantage Health Plan, Medical terminology, and Medicare preferred.
- Pharmacy Tech Experience preferred not required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and Verbal
- Must always maintain professionalism
- Bi-Lingual preferred (Spanish or Chinese preferred)
- Detail oriented with ability to multi-task
- Someone who is flexible and thrives in changing environments
- Available to work flexible hours. Some evenings and weekends may be required. * Able to work Sat. 10am - 5pm and Mon.-Fri. from 9am – 7pm
ahma Rx's Story
Can a pharmacy improve the lives of its patients? Can we make it easier to get the right medications and clear the path filled with endless paperwork? Can we change the idea of this process to a journey, from just mechanically taking medicine to finding growth in better health?
These are questions we ask ourselves every day.
This is about walking with our patients and being their voice. This is about opening the communication cycle between the doctor, the patient and the insurer. We believe the future of pharmacy is not solely based on technological advancements but also in the way we connect with patients.
This is the evolution of the pharmacy who puts people first.
We are ahma Rx, an Independently owned hybrid community / specialty pharmacy whose mission is to simplify the prescription journey through elevated customer care. Ahma is literally rooted in love and care which means we fully embrace the point of view of putting patient care first.
We believe the foundation of that level of care starts with the people that make up our team. Because of that, our priority is finding the right people and equipping them to work in an environment where they can thrive. We hope our vision resonates with you and we’d love to hear from you.