An Electronics Prototyping Technician at Agility Robotics will work closely with our engineering team to implement, prototype, test, and debug the PCBs, wiring, sensors, and power electronics on Agility's bipedal robots and robot prototypes. We specifically seek someone who takes responsibility for excellent work; pays attention to detail; can creatively solve problems; will communicate effectively to help improve our designs and our processes; and takes initiative to proactively solve problems even when tasks are not specifically assigned.
- Minimum 3 years of industry experience with prototype electronics.
- Excellent and reliable surface-mount soldering skills.
- Experience with motion control; power electronics near high frequency data lines; wire routing around moving joints.
- Experience testing and proving prototype circuits on the bench; generate test procedures, documenting methods and providing clear written reporting to the rest of the team.
- Fluent understanding of PCB design, working knowledge of mechanical assembly.