We build robots. That means a highly interdisciplinary team with a range of specialties in areas such as control, perception, machine design, dynamics, electronics, software engineering, low-level firmware, or robot construction and prototyping. This job posting is intended to be a "big tent" call for experienced roboticists in all areas of excellence. If you have built, controlled, or worked with dynamic robots, are excited about legged machines, and feel you would be able to make a strong contribution to the Agility Robotics team, but do not fit into any of the other focused job postings, please apply here.
- Demonstrated excellence in some focused aspect of creating highly dynamic robotic systems.
- Demonstrated excellence working with an interdisciplinary team with very high expectations of individual members, to create working, capable robotic systems.
- Demonstrated excellence in communication, both written and verbal.
- Industry and/or product-related experience, beyond graduate school work.
- Competitive compensation package
- Equity for all employees
- Employer-matched 401K retirement plan
- High quality heath, dental and vision insurance
- Five weeks vacation
- Unlimited sick days
- Strong work-life balance emphasis